Thursday, January 17, 2013

- puasa yg pertama utk 2013

selepas 17hari mengamalkan low kcal diet so today is the first day for me to fast! with the reason - i can eat a lot for my breaking-fast! HAHA. tangki kecik... berangan nak isi lebih. kahhhh!!! what to eat today? 'shopping' at cekodok.com dulu. whoa. mantap kan?!!!
http://wanwma.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/puasa.jpg
: : google please! : :


it is not easy when you start to become as a calorie freak right now. u'll start to be as so stingy  to eat extra. there's an alarm in your which will remind you "hello! have you check how much the calorie?" or... "u have nothing to do today except stay at ur desk for the whole day? kata nak kurus?!! tp x kluar kan peluh pun?" OBSESS!

as the alternative, i start to fast today. between 7 days i choose 2 days to rest. (another excuse! kahhhhh!) monday and thursday. the other days will be compulsory for me to workout. get sweat. pfffftttt! no. not a burden. by the way i enjoy my new lifestyle. it easily adapts with me. by force, perhaps. *ngehhhhhh! 

another 3 days to go before i can step up on the weight scale. hoping for another new number. *keeppraying! babah sent a text to me last... i cant remember when. it is "compulsory" for all of us to attend Nisa's wedding in Sedili, Johor. the good thing is - my mr.bf also will not to be around in JB on 10th Feb. *awesome! HAHAHA. clash date. it is ok. *cewahhhh!

me and Aiz met our patron this morning. ohohoho. just a meeting. but! it was an important meeting anyway since it was meant to ensure the direction for the team. *longsigh! sapa kata x penat?!

that's all to update. i really wish i can do some of my zumba right now because i can hear some sounds from my stomach. *krikkrik!. daaa..~!! love, love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment